Three simple steps to selling on BarterBender:
We've got a few different categories you can list your items on BarterBender. The Auctions section which is like it sounds, an auction house were you can search, buy, sell and trade. The next section we have on BarterBender were you can list your items for sale is the Classifieds section. Think of the Classifieds section as the newspaper listings of the modern day-and-age. Lastly is the Yard Sales section of the website which allows you to hold an event for other to attend with your ware for sale.
Do you know how to sell your wares online? It's as easy as 1-2-3.
1: List Your Item
- Describe your item and add photos to help get it more views.
- Start by simply telling us what you're selling. Then add up to 3 free photos.
- Most new sellers choose auction-style to attract the most buyers. Or choose a buy now price listing to get exactly what you want for your item.
- List your item for FREE. As soon as you click "Submit ," your item is visible to millions of buyers. It's that simple.
- Watch a video on writing effective, detailed listings.
- Watch a video on taking great product photos.
- Watch a video on choosing competitive online pricing.
2: Confirm Payment
- Once your item has sold, and you have been notified that the buyer has paid, pack your item safely and ship it. Learn more about sending items to your buyers.
- Confirm that you received payment.
- Send the item to your buyer.
3: Ship Your Item
- Choose your price and shipping option.
- Offer the shipping option that works best for you.
- USPS Flat Rate boxes and envelopes are easy.
- Watch a video on shipping basics.
Get Paid & Reviewed
- To ensure quick payment, use proper shipping labels and collect payments with PayPal. Payment times vary and some new sellers experience slight delays, so be sure to do the following:
- Collect payments through PayPal. It’s the fastest, easiest, and securest way to get paid. Create a PayPal account now.
- For more information visit our Forum!