Here’s some Tips and Tricks from the Pros
Product Placement Tips:
- Describe your item and the Condition that it is in.
- List your products for what they are worth.
- Be sure to add clear photos. The more photos the better, it gives the seller a better idea of what they are receiving.
- Watch a video on writing effective, detailed listings.
- Watch a video on taking great product photos.
- Watch a video on choosing competitive online pricing.
- Choose your price and shipping option.
- Offer the shipping option that works best for you.
- USPS Flat Rate boxes and envelopes are easy.
- Watch a video on shipping basics.
- Send the item to your buyer in the condition described and everything described.
- Get positive feedback by completing transactions successfully and in a timely manner.
- Be sure to ask your buyers to leave positive feedback for you as soon as payment is confirmed.
Tips for Getting Paid:
To ensure quick payment, and secureness for the buyer and seller, we collect payments with PayPal. Payment times vary and some new sellers experience slight delays, so be sure to do the following:
- Connect your Paypal account to your My BarterBender and open a Garage.
- Send items on time and avoid disputes.
- It’s the fastest, easiest, and securest way to get paid. Create a PayPal account now.